Sunday, October 17, 2010

Young & Restless

Sleepy. But she told me that she hasn't heard from me in a while, so I dilligently complied to her request and went online. And now she's exercising. I'm alone. Again. I miss her too, actually. Anyway, it's a good thing that she got me out of bed. I've been feeling restless these past few days. Why? God knows. I myself am not sure.
Loads of stuff happened over the weekend. Not all good, I must say. Irritating, for the most part. Why don't they get it that I've not been put on this earth to please everybody? How come she gets to bitch all the time and get away with it? Whenever I say "No" I'm automatically the selfish-inconsiderate-heartless monster that only ever thinks about her self. Get a grip, people! This is supposed to be my freaking holiday, remember? Helllloo!!! Next week I'm already back in Nilai for another tenuous three months. These three weeks are supposed to be about what the hell I want to do, not what you people want me to do! For God's sake!
Then there's the worrying about all the inappropriate stuff at all the inappropriate times. Nothing's actually set in stone but I'm already fretting at all the possible possibilities. Just like me. Maybe worrying is one of my favourite past times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment