Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Muddled Thoughts

So, here we are. Sooner than I thought. Much, much sooner. I'll just go with the flow, I guess. Stay open to all the options that's been conveniently laid out for me and not freak out or over-analyze things like I always do. Typical of me. :)
One step at a time would be the best policy to adopt at this time. I think. No, wait. I'm sure. Yes. After all, the best things come those who wait for it, no?
Or maybe I'm just making excuses and just too lazy to get my butt off my bed and put my plan into concrete action  that would probably yield results. I'm not even up for a movie, for god's sake. What the hell is wrong with me?
The night is still young and I'm already talking nonsense, my ideas spinning out of control.
Where's my beloved pillow?

No comments:

Post a Comment