Saturday, October 9, 2010

Caution: Ranting

Is it possible, that for 24-hours, you don't make me scream at you? No, I guess not. First you have to wake me up with your usual morning lecture which I don't give a fuck about, then you go on and on about other seemly mindless things that, in no time, make me blood boil and incense me so much that I have to control myself from breaking something, anything, that's within reach; namely, your neck. 
Why do you do it? It's the same damn thing every freaking day! Do you actually take pleasure from seeing me erupt in uncontrollable rage? I keep telling you; if you don't provoke me, I will never retaliate. Is that so hard? Don't give me your lame excuses that I don't care to hear. A whole load of crap, that's what I personally think it is. If it was so last time, don't you want to do things differently now? Again, no.
Maybe it's in your nature to pick fights unneccessarily. Just because you feel sullen, no need to take it out on me. You know damn well I have a vicious temper. But then again, so do you. I can get angry, but I'll be alright in a moment. The trick is to not piss me off. Once you cross the line, I would go out of my way to make your life miserable. Don't act like I've never told you before. Again and again you promise not to repeat your feat; but again and again, you bloody do. What the hell is that about? Seriously.
Another thing I can't stand about you is the fact that you can go on for hours on end about the same stupid thing, until it loses its relevance and immaculately spin another story which sometimes isn't the slightest bit related to the thing we were fighting about. Impressive. Really. Then, you pretend to be hurt and go all silent on me. The Silent Treatment? Childish.
I don't like you acusing me of being selfish. I know I am, so don't bother wasting your breath. What good did family ever do to you, anyway?
I have big dreams, mostly preposterous than anything. Don't ridicule them. Just because none of yours came true, doesn't mean it will ring true for me too. Who knows not just one, maybe all of them might just come true.  Far-fetched, but still.. A girl can dream, no? You should also let me learn things on my own, not just depend on what you say.
So. Tomorrow. We'll try again. I'll be nice, but only if you are. Deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment