Sunday, December 4, 2011

Papercuts

I can't tell the difference anymore. Between my dreams and reality; what's real and what's not. It's scary, to wake up from my stupor and not knowing wether what just flashed in front of my eyes was concocted by my over-achieving imagination or the real deal.
I can't take it. The never-ending workload, the pressure that doggedly follows me everywhere. Sucks. I sincerely hope my marks make up for all the crap I'm going through. And most importantly, I don't want to repeat any of the wretched subjects for a second time. I'd rather shoot myself in the face.
The dreaded pre-reg has come and gone. Lo and behold, the number of subjects I managed to register is no where near what I spent so many hours fantasizing about. Real life sucks big time. No kidding. Next step, repeating the whole dreaded process of manually registering for my subjects. Like old times. Just the thought of it is making my state of mind border on suicidal. Urgh.
Look lively. Tomorrow's Monday. Monday is History. History is joy. (Or so I hope.)

Please let it be a case of mistaken identity. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment