Monday, May 27, 2013

The Twenty List


Situations choke you. They bog you down and shackle you. They break your spirit and render you worthless.
The people around you tell you to stop believing in your dreams. Dreams are hard. Belief is a tricky thing. I’ve always wondered and marvelled at the people who stick to their beliefs so religiously, to suffer in the process but in the end being able to live it out and bask in the sweetness of it all.
If I ever get the chance, I would tell you that I hate you from the bottom of my heart.

I hate you for:
  1. making me hope
  2. stealing glances
  3. running after me
  4. your friends who give me hope as well
  5. your cowardice
  6. your eyes
  7. making me doubt
  8. your inability to muster the courage to come talk to me
  9. acting awkward and abnormal around me
  10. not saying no
  11. making me cry myself to sleep
  12. still being stuck in your stupid predicament
  13. being adorable
  14. failing to be assertive
  15. your ability to vanish into thin air
  16. making me feel broken and empty
  17. not fighting for me hard enough
  18. being bold from a distance
  19. making me believe
  20. making me love you

If I could just grab you by the shoulders and shake you until you woke up from your stupor. Maybe… it would have been better if we never met? But miracles do happen, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment