Tuesday, April 3, 2012

There and Back

Nine days just flew out the window. It's only the second day back to college and I feel my suicidal tendencies resurface again. My fault. Should've at least done some research about my assignments during the mid semester break. But noooo, I decided to wallow in my messed up emotions. It sucks being a girl. Involuntarily thrust on an emotional roller coaster ride that never seems to end. No explanations given or required.
Now I'm stuck on my computer, typing endlessly and praying that somehow I make sense to my lecturer. Losing sleep, feeling short tempered, depressed because of all the impossible deadlines due and having countless episodes as my brain goes into overdrive for all the unnecessary overthinking I'm doing.
Another six weeks before this semester comes to an end. Fastforward please!

No comments:

Post a Comment