Saturday, April 28, 2012

Like the Insides of a Rainbow Cake

For what it's worth, I like what's transpired over these past few days. I haven't felt weightless in a long time. Yes, this is what it feels like: weightless. And yes, by my standards, three years is a miserably long time.
I've never felt this way towards a boy. Never. My feelings usually eat me up inside whenever I like someone, dragging me down like an anchor and making me more depressed than happy most of the time. This is different. Different feels good.
I want to see you. All day, everyday. I want you to look my way and grin sheepishly. I want you to tell your friends about my existence. I want you to be. Just be.
Shit, I'm happy. And when I'm happy, I don't make a whole lot of sense. Maybe if I see you again tomorrow I'd lose my mind completely. Not such a bad thing, if you think about it.
The happy days are here. I hope you stay a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment