Friday, January 27, 2012

Irish Surnames

I have a vanilla-flavored muffin stashed in my bag. I stuffed my face with copious amounts of gelato in the evening, had a nice nap, popped in and out of shopping malls, downed a a bottle of Vanilla Coke and currently in the process of enlightening my intellect with matters concerning the universe.
For the first time in a very sinfully long time, I feel content. And I have an intrinsic feeling that the happy days are here. And stay they will for a long tenure. Worries are shed and hope becomes a familiar face again. One way to describe this feeling is like being bouyed by this layer of inexplicable comfort, the wind on my back, the sun in my face.
The thing about being happy is it makes me lax. It sucks my creative juices into this unforgiving vortex, never to see the light of day again. Revel in the intoxication. There is no shame in it.
Hakuna matata... it means no worries for the rest of your days. It's a problem-free philosophy, hakuna matata. 
Good one, boys.
Whatever it is, I'm grateful to be alive. And I'm also grateful of the fact that my baby is still alive too, and that everything worked out just fine. No matter what's happened or what will happen, I love you. Yes, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment