Wednesday, January 4, 2012

4/366

Grateful for today. Thank God all the spot questions came out, regardless of wether or not I made up my own philosophy instead of discussing the ancient Chinese one of Confucius and Tao as asked in the question paper. Anyway, who cares? Most importantly, I survived History!
Now it's just a matter of passing the damned subject. 2 down, 3 more to go. The 11th seems to be looming ahead, close but not yet attainable. Patience.
Somehow I get hungry all the time, even after I've eaten and have all these unexplainable food cravings. I start stuffing myself with sweet things and still feel hungry 5 seconds later. My God, what the hell is wrong with me? This is abnormal and absurd. Psychologically, this is affecting me. I'm already an emotional wreck, I don't need to be a physical one also. *le sigh*
But on the whole, my progress report is sprinkled generously with optimism. That's a good sign. Even though I waste my time procrastinating instead of clocking in much needed hours of revising my subjects for the final exams, the panic hasn't set in yet. It's subtle, but still under control. Nothing to fret about.
Hi. I saw you this morning, in that favorite but abominable article of clothing of yours. Seriously though, truth be told, I'm trying my level best to contain my enthusiasm whenever I see you. I know for a fact that the chances of you even slightly liking me back is below zero. So in light with not getting my heart broken again, I shall attempt to unlearn liking you. Theoretically easy, in terms of practicality: HELL.
You can't force something that isn't there. It's not wrong to hope for the best, right?
Urgh, I feel pathetic already.
To bloody hope or not to bloody hope? That is the question.
And I think I know the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment