Friday, November 25, 2011

Taking Flight

Hi. I'd like to start by saying that I have a ginormous crush on you. It's uncomprehensible, unexplainable, and just outright baffling. I know, and it's almost unethical. All hormones, any which way you look at it.
You make me feel damned. Yes, sometimes you do. Half the time I spend in my waking hours is smiling like a complete and utter lunatic. A raving one at that. I don't really know the reason behind those smiles. All I know is I'm subdued by my flights of fancy. There's no logical explaination for it. Not one. None. Absolutely non-existent. Everything seems to be illogically convenient. But not really.
I wish I could just confirm my suspicions. Maybe put my mind at ease by finding out that you have a girlfriend or something. That would be for the best. But there's that little beacon of hope just refuses to go away. That sucks.
"He definitely has a reaction to you."
A positive one, I hope. What's going on? I'd like to know. Maybe I wouldn't. Which one would hurt less? Or would they garner the same amount of hurt? Life. That's what happens to the unsuspecting. I wish something amazing would miraculously happen. I always get what I want but somehow, in this department, I seem to fall short. Great.
Everyone else is happy. Everyone else is content. Everyone else is smiling. I want to be everyone else. How do some people get things effortlessly? Apparently I'm not some people or everyone else. I'm me. Good at times, bad at others.
I should be happy. But the heart yearns and and the heart hopes. The heart is dangerous. Volatile, indecisive.


It is a risk to love.
What if it doesn't work out?
Ah, but what if it does.

Peter McWilliams

In any case, will you be my Kurta Baby? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment