Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Yellow and the Shades In Between

Okay. So. One week of holidays. Mid-semester break, it seems. Filled with anxiety of the up-coming week after the holidays, with mid-term exams, results and the dreaded History presentation, my life is in shambles. No kidding. Fuck.
On the up side however, where sunlight touches even the most darkest of places; she finally said yes! Means a lot. Thank you, your approval is highly appreciated. Head high, shoulders back, chin up, smile and definitely no slouching. Hello, world. I've arrived. Again.
And yes, I know you missed me cos I've missed you too. Had a feeling. And you texted, which made it all the more cuter. I always feel inadequate when you start asking my opinions about stuff related to your life. Sure as hell, I bet you feel the same way too. But you made my freaking day. Just for the record, I'm still smiling, 24-hours on. *hugs*
Updates? How I wish I could fill you in when you prompted. Let's not go there. Come closer so that I can let you in on my dirty little secret; I wish a guy would sing me Jason Derulo's It Girl and mean it, so that we could ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after. There, I said it. Gracias for listening and smiling at my remark.You can smack me across the face now and wake me from my shameful day-dreams.
You know what we should do? We should hang out again, make time for each other. I've missed you, no beating around the bush. Baskin Robbins sounds just about right, talking and laughing for hours at the kopitiam 'til the waiters get nervy. I miss that too. I promise I'll drop by at your work place, partly because I'm in a bad need of a hug.

"Might as well be in Texas."

No comments:

Post a Comment