Friday, June 3, 2011

Marathon Madness

I'm numb. Senseless. Unfeeling. Empty. Floating. Defying gravity. Aimless. Painless. Broken. Down. Frustrated. Dissapointed. Drowning. Suffocating. Choking. Bleeding. Defenseless. Thinking. Breathing. Dumb.
Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.
I'm okay.
Bullshit.
No, seriously. I am. But there's a soft nagging at the back of my head. Like a potion bubbling innocently, waiting forever to reach boiling point. And blow it will.
I just want to run and run and run. Forever. No stopping. Going on and on until everything just goes away. The hurt, the hope, the waiting, the memories, the everything.
That's all I want. To leave it all behind. I don't want it to resurface again. A never-ending cycle. Like clockwork.
Anything to do to just feel better.
It's the supeficial things that matter now. One day at a time. But that dull throbbing is a silent killer.
I should be strong.
But all Iwant to do is run.

No comments:

Post a Comment