Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bitter Heart

And suddenly I feel as though everything is crashing down on me. Why is today so hard? Why is it so hard to believe today? Too many vulgar thoughts, too many useless and foul imaginations being concocted by mind. It's driving me nuts and literally giving me a headache. I can't even sleep properly at night because of this nagging reverberation in my skull.
I wish I just knew that this is going to be in my favor, so that I didn't have to worry about anything anymore. I wish she would just disappear from our lives; so that everything would return to normal and we could just pick up where we left off like nothing ever happened. Tell her to marry someone else and move to another universe. I mean it.
I feel like crying myself numb until everything becomes okay again.

No comments:

Post a Comment