Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Go. To. Hell.

Stop being a pussy. Make your decision. It's fairly simple.
And you, bitch. Do you know how much I just loathe you? Indescribable. Beyond words. I tried being civilized but who am I kidding? Just seeing your name on the screen makes me infuriated. When he was all fraternizing with you, you gave him the cold shoulder. Ignored him into oblivion. But when he got a cool new phone, you cooed at his heels. Materialistic much? I don't think so, I know so.  Now that the guy you've been chasing is off the market, you crawl back to the one person who hasn't seen you for who you are, liking his posts and commenting on almost every single one of them. Pathetic. Really. Harsh, I'm all too aware.

I know this hurts, it was meant to.

My patience is running thin. Lord, help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment